It is our goal at ABH to serve you in a caring and professional manner, we feel it is helpful to make you aware of our office policies:
- Confidentiality is very important part of treatment. please know that no information will be released to any person that do not have prior consent from the patient or guardian.
- All late cancelled and missed appointments are subject to charge of $50.00. This charge will be due at the next appointment date.
- All Co-pays, deductible or any amount not covered by your insurance company will be expected at the time of your appointment.
- Please contact your pharmacy for prescription refill request and have them faxed our office. please allow 48 hours for response of request to pharmacy.
- If three or more appointments are missed within 12 months period; ABH may discontinue services.
- We do not prescribe any benzodiazepines (Klonopin, Xanax, Ativan, Valium, and others).
The law protects the relationship between a client and a psychiatrist, and information cannot be disclosed without written permission.
- Suspected child abuse or dependent adult or elder abuse, for which We ar required by law to report this to the appropriate authorities immediately.
- If a client is threatening serious bodily harm to another person/s, We must notify the police and inform the intended victim.
- If a client intends to harm himself or herself, we will make every effort to enlist their cooperation in ensuring their safety. If they do not cooperate, we will take further measures without their permission that are provided to me by law in order to ensure their safety.